12 January 2022
What makes a Comhar Linn INTO Credit Union Car Loan such a great choice for teachers & their families?
We offer a competitive interest rate of just 6.75% APR with some of the best car loan terms & conditions in the market.
We say ‘YES’ to 99% of loan applications!
- You own the car from day 1 - unlike PCP (Personal Contract Plan) arrangements where you simply rent the car until the last payment is made.
- No hidden charges: no processing charges, & no documentation fees here at Comhar Linn INTO Credit Union.
- Teachers (& retired teachers) can repay their car loan via deduction at source every fortnight (that means you can set up an automatic deduction from your pay or pension).
- No penalties for early loan repayment. If you’re in a position to pay-off your loan earlier than expected, good for you - we won’t penalise you for doing it.
- No balloon payments: when your loan is finished, it’s finished!
- Our loan terms are member-friendly - there are no complicated or sneaky terms & conditions - it’s all very straightforward.
- We offer a friendly & helpful service; you are free to talk to us at any stage about any queries or concerns you might have about your loan.
- We consider each application on its own merit – if you can afford to repay the loan, then we approve your application – simple!
- New members are welcome to apply for a loan as soon as you join Comhar Linn INTO CU. Our lending decisions are not dependant on the amount of time or savings you have in the credit union.
- You’re effectively a cash buyer with a Comhar Linn CU Car Loan, so you won’t need to put down a deposit on your car before you drive it away.
- We offer quick decisions and easy access to your funds.
- You can apply online - the entire process can be done from home.
- We offer free loan protection insurance*. Should you die during the term of the loan, the remaining balance will be cleared in full. (Terms and Conditions apply*).
Sample repayments on a Comhar Linn INTO Credit Union Car Loan:
|Interest rate:||6.75% APR|
|Loan term:||5 years|
Lending Terms & Conditions apply. All loans are subject to application and approval. Variable Interest Rate is 6.75% APR.
If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.