Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
Access to this Site and the use of the content and information contained on it is governed by the Terms and Conditions set out below. These Terms and Conditions are important and are for the protection of both you and us. Please take the time to read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
By accessing and using this Site you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you should immediately cease your use of this Site. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions (or any part of them), you are not permitted and should immediately cease to use this Site.
1. This Site is established and in accordance with the laws of Ireland, and will be governed by the laws of such country. When you access and use this Site, you accept that your use of this Site and any information on this Site will also be governed by the laws of Ireland. You hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts Ireland over any claim or dispute arising from your use of the Site or any of the information on it.
2. We have provided the contents of this Site for your information only. The distribution of information on the Site may be restricted by local law or regulation in certain jurisdictions. This information is not intended for distribution to, or use or reliance upon by, any person or entity in any such jurisdiction and persons accessing these pages should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. If you are in any doubt as to whether this Site can be lawfully used by you please do not proceed further.
3. Information about some of the products and services on this Site is subject to specific restrictions concerning the persons to whom such information may be made available. Details of such restrictions are set out on the pages to which they relate and you should read those details carefully before proceeding to the rest of the relevant page. Any offers or quotations displayed on or provided to you through this Site are for information only and shall not be binding on us, and are subject to, inter alia, the terms and conditions applicable to the products or services concerned and full and complete disclosure by you of all relevant facts and information.
4. Information about some of the products and services on this Site are subject to additional Legal Notices and Warnings. These notices and warnings are important and are for the protection of both you and us. Please take the time to carefully read all Legal Notices and Warnings on the pages of this Site that you visit.
5. We have given the information on the Site in good faith. We have taken the information from trade and other sources believed to be reliable. Although we have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all of the information on the Site is accurate at the time of inclusion, we do not represent that this is the case and accordingly no such information should be relied upon by you under any circumstances. Please note that we may update or alter the information on this Site at any time without giving notice of the alterations. Any opinions and estimates expressed reflect our judgement at the date given and are also subject to change without notice. Accordingly you agree not to hold us responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. If you do not understand or if you have any queries on any of the information on the Site, we recommend that you consult a professional financial adviser.
6. Please note that the sending of personal information via e-mail over the internet may not be secure and can be intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered. You should not divulge personal information over the internet unless you are using a secure or encrypted communications technology. Your use of this Site is accordingly entirely at your own risk.
7. Some pages on this Site contain hypertext links to web sites not maintained by us. You are reminded that when you enter other web sites via such hypertext links, you will not be subject to these Terms and Conditions and you will not benefit from the protections afforded to you in using our Site. We will not be liable in any way for the content, availability or use of such linked web sites and you use such links entirely at your own risk. 8. Some of the pages on this Site contain hypertext links to web sites of business units, subsidiaries and associates of the Credit Union. You are reminded that when you enter such sites, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of those sites.
9. Access to and use of this Site (and any information on content displayed thereon) is at the user's own risk and we do not represent or warrant that the use of this Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all liability of any description whatsoever is excluded, including without limitation liability or responsibility for any and all losses or damages resulting from loss of use, data or profits, consequential loss, or third party losses arising out of or in connection with the access, use, performance and/or unavailability of this Site or any of its contents, and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or otherwise.
10. The information contained in this Site is for information purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation we do not make any warranties or representations as to their completeness, accuracy or reliability of the contents of this Site. We neither accept nor assume any responsibility to you in relation to the contents of this Site.
11. The contents of this Site, including these Terms and Conditions, are subject to change by us without notification. The information in this Site may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in this Site up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
12. You acknowledge and agree that the Copyright and all other proprietary and intellectual property rights in the Site and the content and information set out on it belongs to, and shall remain vested at all times in, us and may not be copied, transmitted or reproduced without our prior consent. You shall not obtain any rights over or in respect of such content and information under any circumstances.
13. You may not copy, transmit, amend or reproduce the information and content displayed on this Site without our prior consent in writing.
14. You may not create or include any hyperlink to this Site from any other website without our prior consent in writing.
15. You may not access or use this Site for any improper, fraudulent, dishonest or illegal purposes. Any such access or use shall be investigated and appropriate action taken (including referral of the matter to the appropriate authorities).
16. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to or use of any part(s) of this Site or its services, information or content, or any computer systems, networks, servers or databases connected to it whether by hacking or otherwise.
17. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
18. In these Terms and Conditions:
“Ireland” means the Republic of Ireland;
“Site” means this website;
“Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions herein, as they may be varied or amended from time to time; “we”, “us” or “the Credit Union” means Comhar Linn INTO Credit Union Limited and as applicable our subsidiaries, associates, agents and assignees.
While all reasonable security precautions have been taken by the Credit Union, the nature of communication by the Internet is such that the Credit Union cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any information relating to the member passing over the Internet. In accessing this Site and in availing of our services, the member accepts that electronic mail messaging may not be free from interference by third parties and may not remain confidential. The use of this Site is at the member's sole risk.